We customise our due diligence and other work to client needs. We focus on commercial, financial and transaction mechanism related technical questions (e.g. purchase price mechanisms) relevant to the transaction at hand.
We say what we think. We do not hide our conclusions behind hard-to-decipher provisions; instead, we explain the practical aspects and their relevance to the success of the transaction process. In our view, this is what good due diligence means.
We take into account the broader characteristics of each transaction focusing on the business model. We know from experience what a transaction means for a large corporation, a small entrepreneur, a private equity firm and any other parties involved as well as for the stakeholders: the personnel, management, shareholders, clients and partners.
We advise our clients to recognize the most relevant opportunities and challenges, maintaining at the same time our objectivity and keeping our eyes on the future of the business. We ensure that the deal mission is clear all the time. We will support our clients in the process from its first steps to the finish.
- Buy side financial, tax and commercial due diligence
- Vendor due diligence: financial, tax and commercial
- Assisting the vendor in the business carve-out calculations and preparing the financials, pro forma calculations, compiling documentary and improving overall quality of information. Supporting on any other requirements of the deal closing, its preparation and respective financial information
- Assessment of synergies
- Deal structuring: taxation, legal entity structures
- Assisting in defining purchase price mechanisms and other financial terms included in sales and purchase agreement