BDO Horizons 3 | 2020
06 August 2020
Each quarter we analyse global mid-market deal activity across a number of major regions and selected sectors around the world; we offer you a satellite view of how the M&A market is evolving – and where it appears to be heading.
It includes expert commentary on recent trends, predictions for the coming year and forecasts of sector activity through our heat chart which predicts the most active sectors for company sales. Whether you are active on the buy or sell side or just alert to the latest opportunities, Horizons will provide you with invaluable insights into where and why investment is flowing, giving you more of the mid-market knowledge and insight you need.
In issue 3 of 2020 we take a close look to an M&A world heavily impacted by COVID-19.
- Global view – COVID-19 has a further dampening effect on M&A but it feels like activity is resuming
- Special feature – The Path Ahead: Analysis of analyst estimates for insights on the economic recovery
- China Special – A Changing landscape: COVID-19’s impact on China's M&A market
- North America – M&A activity plummets in Q2
- Latin America – Deal volume and value fall to 12-year low
- UK & Ireland – Deal activity declined during Q2 on the back of volatile market conditions caused by caused by the COVID-19 outbreak
- Consumer sector – Acceleration of select consumer trends and the impact on M&A activity
- Real Estate – Will COVID-19 change the value of commercial Real Estate forever?