BDO Horizons 4 | 2020
06 November 2020
Each quarter we analyse global mid-market deal activity across a number of major regions and selected sectors around the world; we offer you a satellite view of how the M&A market is evolving – and where it appears to be heading.
It includes expert commentary on recent trends, predictions for the coming year and forecasts of sector activity through our heat chart which predicts the most active sectors for company sales. Whether you are active on the buy or sell side or just alert to the latest opportunities, Horizons will provide you with invaluable insights into where and why investment is flowing, giving you more of the mid-market knowledge and insight you need.
In issue 4 of 2020 we take a close look to an M&A world heavily impacted by COVID-19.
- Global view – The beginning of the recovery in deal activity
- Special feature – The value of Commercial Due Diligence in healthcare and Life Sciences
- North America – M&A shows slight recovery
- Latin America – M&A activity bounces back
- UK & Ireland –M&A activity at its lowest since 2009 but picking up as confidence rebuilds
- Food & Drink Manufacturing – Resilient sector has plentiful growth opportunities through M&A
- Natural Resources – The need to have a clear narrative on Environmental, Social and Governance