BDO gets six new shareholders
04 March 2020
BDO will get six new shareholders: Kajsa Backas-Heikkilä, Andreas Holmgård, Harri Huikuri, Henrik Juth, Hanna Keskinen and Jan Kovero. All new shareholders are experts working for the company.
- Kajsa Backas-Heikkilä, M.Sc.(Econ.), is Head of Business Services & Outsourcing. Kajsa has worked for BDO since 2016.
- Andreas Holmgård, APA, CPFA, works as the Regional Manager for Ostrobothnia and is also in charge of our office in the Åland Islands. Andreas specialises in auditing owner-run companies and municipalities. Andreas started his career in 2006 as an Audit Assistant at BDO Audiator.
- Harri Huikuri, LL.M., is Head of Tax and Legal Finland and specialises in both domestic and international indirect taxation as well as restructuring-related taxation. He has more than 23 years of experience in taxation and has worked for auditing firms, law firms and tax administration. Harri has worked for BDO since 2018.
- Henrik Juth, APA, works as an auditor with special focus on large and medium-sized international companies. Henrik started working for BDO in 2016, before which he worked in major auditing firms for 15 years.
- Hanna Keskinen, APA, CPFA, works as the Regional Manager for Pirkanmaa. Hanna has versatile experience in auditing both private-sector and public-sector organisations and she acts as a specialist in various internal audit assignments. She has worked for BDO since 2013.
Jan Kovero, M.Sc.(Econ.), KHK Property Valuer, is the Director of the Valuation & Corporate Finance team. Jan specialises in acquisition advisory services and valuation. Jan joined BDO’s team in 2015.
“I want to wish our new shareholders warmly welcome! Each and every one of them has demonstrated industriousness and commitment to working together, helping others and making our shared dreams come true. They are top experts in their fields and committed to providing our customers with excellent customer service. Our new shareholders play key roles in creating growth for BDO and developing our business operations and services,” says Managing Director Taneli Mustonen.
With the new shareholders, the number of BDO shareholders rises to 23. The average age of the shareholders is 53 years.
“Also in the future, we want to invite merited employees to become our shareholders and enable the attainment of our goals and dreams,” Taneli Mustonen notes.
BDO is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory firms. We offer high-quality auditing, tax, legal and advisory services to companies, the public sector and other organisations. In total, we have over 88,000 experts serving customers in 167 countries. There are over 200 of us in Finland.