BDO and Oracle NetSuite
Our experts will help you find the right ERP system. Our strong expertise in finance and financial processes ensures that the ERP system serves the client’s needs efficiently. Our experts have wide-ranging experience in the usage and reporting needs of financial management, project management and support measures for technological deployment.
BDO Finland became a partner of Oracle NetSuite in 2020. Globally, BDO is one of the key strategic alliance partners of NetSuite. This cooperation enables us to meet the growing demand of cloud solutions among medium-size companies. When selecting NetSuite as your ERP system, we will support you throughout the deployment and utilization stages. Our experts ensure that NetSuite serves your business operations to its full potential.
- offer their strong expertise in finance and financial processes for your project
- ensure the compatibility of the system and the client’s business operations
- execute a controlled, efficiently managed deployment process that accounts for the relevant risks
- help select the essential ERP functions that support your business operations
- help plan and develop reporting
- can manage the client’s financial and HR processes as an outsourced service
- provide support for development work.
NetSuite is designed for the needs of growth enterprises
NetSuite is an innovative ERP system, particularly suited for growing companies as well as companies either already operating internationally or expanding their operations to the international market. NetSuite is powerful, fully integrable cloud software that supports financial, ERP, logistics, HR, CRM and omnichannel processes. NetSuite stands out from other ERP systems due to its functionality, user-friendliness and flexibility. Thanks to its customizable features, it can be seamlessly adjusted to the client’s changing needs.
Strengths of NetSuite:
- Diversely covers all business sectors, providing a consistent system for the entire enterprise.
- The system was particularly designed for enterprises that aim to expand their operations to the international market.
- The system can be scaled to the enterprise’s business operations according to need. The modules of the system enable the assembly of a solution package that best suits the enterprise.
- NetSuite is a cost-effective system. The usage costs depend on the size of the enterprise, the number of users and the selected services.
- The cloud service is independent of time and place and supports mobile work. The NetSuite system can be accessed online and used on mobile devices.
- The several data centers, automatic backup copies and strict service level agreements of NetSuite guarantee solid information security.
For more than 20 years, Oracle NetSuite has helped organisations grow, scale and adapt to change. NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based applications, which includes financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), inventory management, HR, professional services automation and omnichannel commerce, used by more than 22,000 customers in 203 countries and dependent territories. Learn more at https://www.netsuite.com.