Management Consulting Services
Good management is the key to success. Our management consulting services support the client with creating added value and promoting the changes needed in their organisation. We offer advice, solutions, operating models and services tailored to the client’s specific needs.
Our management consultation services are based on assignments negotiated with the client. Advisory services can include independent expert work, project or process supervision, management, coaching or training. Often an assignment is a combination of all of these.
We assign the best experts for each project. We cooperate closely with the client throughout the assignment and are committed to providing exceptional customer service.
Our management consulting services cover:
- Preparation of strategies, programmes and business plans and implementation planning
- Assessment of organisation, administration and collaborative structures, identification and comparison of structural options and expert support for structural reforms
- Expert support for financial restructuring and optimisation and advice on improving productivity and impact
- Assessment, renewal and systematic development of management systems and the work of management groups
- Assessment and development of management and supervisory work
- Assessment and development of the functionality and performance of workplace communities
- Assessment and systematic development of personnel resources and competence.