Tax authorities everywhere want to ensure profits are taxed where the value is created. The tax rules related to transfer pricing are complex, and governments are paying more and more attention to transfer pricing policies and practices.
Every international business must ensure the compliance of their transfer pricing policy. Effective management of transfer pricing will help you avoid possible penalties resulting from local tax audits and reassessments, double taxation, costly and time-consuming disputes with tax authorities as well as reputational damage.
Transfer pricing experts at your disposal in Finland and globally
Our team of experienced transfer pricing professionals assist clients by creating practical solutions that help facilitate the operational activities of the business. We examine each client’s situation on a case-by-case basis, seeking concrete solutions. Our aim is to give our clients advice and guidance that help support and streamline their daily business operations.
You will have both the Finnish transfer pricing team and BDO’s transfer pricing experts all around the world at your disposal.
For example, we can help you with the following:
- operational transfer pricing and transfer pricing documentation
- assistance with tax audits related to transfer pricing
- international dispute resolution (MAP)
- benchmarking analyses and valuations
- preliminary tax discussions with the Tax Administration on challenging tax issues
- transfers and valuations of immaterial rights.
Book a meeting