In the first webinar of the 2017 series of BDO International’s Global Expatriate Services group, we will explore the complex nature of payroll tax compliance for global companies.
If your business has locations or employees outside of your home country, this webinar is for you. We will discuss global payroll complications, payroll reporting options and payroll tax compliance.
- General payroll reporting and tax withholding/remittance requirements when handling expatriate employees
- Payroll Set-up/registration Pointers/Options: Home country, Host Country, Split Payroll, Shadow Payroll
- Initial local considerations: Employer, Period of Time, Visa Type, Income Tax Treaties, Social Tax Treaties, Currency Exchange Rates, joiners and leavers
- Payroll and Tax Policy Considerations
- General payroll forms and payment methods
- Potential Non-Compliance Penalties