Real Estate & Construction
The real estate and construction sector is the largest business sector in Finland. Changes in cycles, subsidies and regulations create not only risks but also opportunities in the field. Our experts who specialise in accounting, tax and advisory services ensure that our clients’ operations are based on reliable financial information. We help our clients manage risks and make use of opportunities. Our clients include hundreds of housing and property companies, construction companies, municipalities, non-profit property owners and other operators.
We help our clients ensure that their constantly changing obligations are appropriately fulfilled with regard to taxation, corporate management and the Act on the Contractor’s Obligations and Liability when Work is Contracted Out, and with regard to the elimination of the shadow economy.Through risk management, internal auditing and the prevention of misconduct, we help our clients identify, anticipate and manage the risks related to the sector. Our ethical whistleblower service meets the requirements for transparency in the sector. Our services also include comprehensive advisory services for information management.
In addition, our experienced specialists will help you with company restructuring in the property sector. Our restructuring services include corporate finance and value determination assignments and financial and fiscal due diligence audits, as well as the establishment, merging and dissolution of companies.
Over the past few decades, international operations have increased strongly in the property and construction sector. Supported by our network of international experts in more than 150 countries, we help our companies enter new markets and run international operations.
Our support services for your operations cover:
- Tax services
- Issues related to value added tax in the property sector, including reverse charges in value added taxation
- Company restructuring
- Application of the Act on the Contractor’s Obligations and Liability when Work is Contracted Out
- Advisory services on information management for property companies and municipal property departments
- Information management in the property sector
- Ethical whistleblower services
- Applications for funding
- Consultation, training and development related to information management as part of property investment management and service processes
- Development of municipal sublease agreements
- Information manager services for property companies
- Master data management with regard to basic data resources of properties
- Life-cycle model for property data management