BDO Horizons 1 | 2021
10 February 2021
Each quarter we analyse global mid-market deal activity across a number of major regions and selected sectors around the world; we offer you a satellite view of how the M&A market is evolving – and where it appears to be heading.
It includes expert commentary on recent trends, predictions for the coming year and forecasts of sector activity through our heat chart which predicts the most active sectors for company sales. Whether you are active on the buy or sell side or just alert to the latest opportunities, Horizons will provide you with invaluable insights into where and why investment is flowing, giving you more of the mid-market knowledge and insight you need.
In issue 1 of 2021 we take a close look to an M&A world heavily impacted by COVID-19.
- Global view – M&A Market recovery, resilience and adapting to new ways of doing deals
- Special feature – Turning the page on a tumultuous year
- North America – M&A continues rebound
- UK & Ireland – Hope as deal volume and value bounce back
- Greater China – Deal activity surges as economy bounces back