BDO Horizons 2 | 2021
07 July 2021
Each quarter we analyse global mid-market deal activity across a number of major regions and selected sectors around the world; we offer you a satellite view of how the M&A market is evolving – and where it appears to be heading.
It includes expert commentary on recent trends, predictions for the coming year and forecasts of sector activity through our heat chart which predicts the most active sectors for company sales. Whether you are active on the buy or sell side or just alert to the latest opportunities, Horizons will provide you with invaluable insights into where and why investment is flowing, giving you more of the mid-market knowledge and insight you need.
In Issue 2 of 2021 we take a close look to an M&A world recovering from the impact of COVID-19.
- Global view – Record levels pf private equity cash deployed in deals support M&A recovery
- Special feature – A strong Q1 with momentum set to build throughout 2021
- North America – M&A: Off to the races
- Greater China – FDI hits all time high
- UK & Ireland – Deal volume and value bounce back
- Manufacturing – COVID-19 spurs manufacturer to accelerate digital transformation
- Technology Mid-Market – E-Commerce changes are driving investment
- Natural Resources – Public funding impacts the level of M&A