BDO Horizons 3/2019
15 September 2019
Each quarter BDO’s Mergers & Acquisitions team analyses global deal activity across a number of regions and selected sectors around the world; we offer you a satellite view of how the M&A market is evolving - and where it appears to be heading.
Issue 3 of 2019 includes:
- Global view – With lower deal volumes, is this a new global paradigm or the shorter-term impact of global trade tensions?
- Special feature – Mineral-rich Australian state entices international investors.
- North America – M&A plagues by volatile markets and growing economic and political concerns.
- UK & Ireland – Confidence in M&A prospects remains despite challenging deal environment.
- Natural Resources – Macroeconomic events continue to influence mid-market M&A activity, as ongoing speculation on a trade war continue to impact markets in volatile ways.